This third floor condo is tastefully decorated with many new furnishings. The inviting living and dining area opens to the balcony with great ocean views and overlooking the golf course. In the living area also enjoy comfortable seating and a large flat screen TV. The kitchen is fully stocked and equipped with anything you will need during your visit. Also, WiFi is provided for our guests and enjoy improved cell phone service with our network extenders.
The master suite is outfitted with a king bed and has an attached private bath. The second bedroom has a queen size bed. Both bedrooms are have TVs and offer great views with access to the balcony. This is the perfect layout for one or more couples, or a family with children.
From this condo, it is short walk on the boardwalk to both the beach and pool, which is heated. Enjoy the many bike trails in close proximity to this condo and the beautiful natural surroundings of the resort. There are shops and restaurants within walking distance or a short drive from this condo, and Fernandina is only a 15 minute drive away.
With this rental, guests enjoy access to the spacious Shipwatch pool, beach, walking and biking trails, spa, shops, and many great dining options. Golf is available at many great local courses. Bike and golf cart rentals also available - please inquire for additional information. Please note that there is restricted access to the main hotel pool, fitness center, shuttle service, and Racquet Park to only club members and their guests. We will gladly answer any questions about activities and amenities.
Please be advised, this property is not a rental through Omni Amelia Island Plantation and does not give you access to "resort privileges or amenities." We are happy to suggest alternatives to any of Omni's restricted amenities mentioned above. If you have any questions or concerns, we would be glad to discuss by phone or email.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your trip to this lovely Amelia Island condo.
• Master: King bed with ocean view
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Swimming pool – Shipwatch communal pool (heated)
• Convenient beach access on ground level
• Private balcony from main living area and both bedrooms
• Beautiful ocean view
• Walking/ biking trails
• Grilling and seating area near pool patio and boardwalk
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TVs in living room and all bedrooms
• DVD player
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Beach chairs
• Keyless entry
• Free local and long distance telephone service
• All major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc)
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware & utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided)
• Complimentary starter supplies
• Open lot with no reserved spaces
• Entry pass provided at the Amelia Island Plantation security gate upon entrance
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets considered (size and breed restrictions) with additional pet fee and signed pet agreement
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Nights|