Located in the coveted Beach Wood complex, one of the condo’s greatest assets is it’s convenient location to the beach (a short walk across the street), the main resort (a few blocks away up a shaded path), the pool (just around the bend), and the Shops of Amelia Island Plantation, which feature a wide selection of one-of-a-kind boutiques, restaurants and souvenir stores for your shopping pleasure. This quaint, pet-friendly shopping village even offers live music and community events on most weekends!
The condo itself boasts an open floor plan with an updated kitchen featuring new, sleek black countertops paired with a lovely grey and white mosaic backsplash. The master bedroom is airy and spacious, with a king bed and a renovated bathroom. Likewise, the second bathroom has been updated and sits beside the second bedroom, which has two comfortable twin beds. There’s tile flooring throughout the living spaces and new carpet in the bedrooms.
Guests will enjoy relaxing on the balcony that overlooks a nature area and green space.
Enjoy the biking/walking trails on the resort, great spa, nature center, chapel, or many of the other activities. Or, venture to the charming Historic Downtown of Fernandina Beach (about a 15 minute drive north) and feast on the eclectic dining and varied shopping options.
Golf is available at many great courses in the area. Bike and golf cart rentals are also available - please inquire for additional information.
Please be advised, this property is not a rental through Omni Amelia Island Plantation and does not give you access to "resort privileges or amenities.” It’s important to note that there is restricted access to the main resort pool, fitness center, shuttle service, and Racquet Park to only club members and their guests. We will gladly answer any questions about area activities and our amenities.
• Master: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Twin beds (2)
• Private balcony overlooking majestic oak trees and green space
• Beach Wood communal pool
• Great shelling at nearby beaches, short walk across the street to nearest beach access
• Walking/biking trails
• Golfing available at a number of great local courses
• Freshwater and saltwater fishing
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TV in living room
• DVD player
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Keyless entry
• Beach chairs
• All major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc)
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware & utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided)
• Complimentary starter supplies
• Open parking lot provided to Beach Wood guests with no reserved spaces
• Entry pass provided at the Amelia Island Plantation security gate upon entrance
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets Not Allowed
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Nights|
“We enjoyed our stay! The accommodation was very clean and comfortable, lots of space, and in a great location.” - Donald M. (May 2018)
“As advertised! Clean, great location, good value!” - Jason W. (April 2018)