This wonderful retreat has been thoughtfully decorated and furnished with sophisticated comfort in mind. The attention to detail is obvious in this stunning villa! Kitchen has beautiful granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Living area and two bedrooms offer ocean views and the third bedroom has marsh views. This is truly the perfect place to relax and enjoy a beach getaway.
Master bedroom has king bed and attached master bath. The second bedroom has a king size bed and private bath. Third bedroom has a queen bed and bathroom as well. This three bedroom villa can comfortably sleep six.
This villa's location could not be more perfect. The beach and pool are literally just a few steps from the Turtle Dunes building. We've also stocked the villa with everything you'll need for a wonderful stay, including beach towels and beach chairs. A stay in this gorgeous villa would be the perfect way to experience Amelia Island.
Enjoy the great shopping and dining options on the resort or make an easy drive into Fernandina to enjoy the charming downtown area featuring great shopping and restaurants.
With this rental, guests enjoy access to the beautiful and spacious Turtle Dunes pool, Dunes Club tennis courts, beach, walking and biking trails, spa, shops, and many great dining options. Golf is available at many great courses in the area. Bike and golf cart rentals also available - please inquire for additional information. Please note that Omni has restricted access to the main hotel pool, fitness center, and Racquet Park to only club members and their guests. We will gladly answer any questions about activities and amenities.
Please be advised, this property is not a rental through Omni Amelia Island Plantation and does not give you access to "resort privileges or amenities." We are happy to suggest alternatives to any of Omni's restricted amenities. If you have any questions or concerns, we would be glad to discuss by phone or email.
• Master: King bed
• Bedroom 2: King bed
• Bedroom 3: Full size bed
• spacious private patio offering comfortable outdoor seating with ocean and marsh views
• communal pool
• Great Shelling
• walking/biking trails
• Golfing available, please inquire if interested
• ocean front
• dolphin and other wildlife watching
• Tennis courts for Turtle Dunes guests, code required for entry and provided to our guests
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TVs in living room and all bedrooms
• DVD player
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Beach chairs
• Free local and long distance telephone service
• All new major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc)
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware & utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided)
• Complimentary starter supplies
• open parking lot provided for Turtle Dunes guests with no reserved spaces
• Entry pass provided at the Amelia Island Plantation security gate upon entrance
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets Allowed with pet deposit and pet agreement
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Min Nights|