Enjoy the pristine beaches, gorgeous oaks, and first-class amenities while also enjoying the peaceful atmosphere and lavish accommodations this villa offers.
This stunning villa is nestled in the perfect location on the golf course and boasts beautiful views of the fairway which you can enjoy from the bright and cozy sun room or the outdoor patio table right outside the door. This offers a truly relaxing retreat, with opportunity to enjoy so much of the outdoors from inside or out.
Spend quality time with family and friends in the large, open kitchen and living area. Stay in for the night and enjoy a meal in the large, modern kitchen or take advantage gas grill provided for cooking outdoors.
This villa is ideal for a family with three kids or couples looking to vacation with friends. The master bedroom plan boasts a master with attached, progressive bathroom. And the cleverly designed second bedroom offers both a double and twin bed.
The Fairway Oaks complex also provides its guest two private pools to enjoy. Or, head to the beautiful beaches and relax with your toes in the sand and the ocean waves crashing in front of you. This villa is just a short five minute car or bike ride to the beach.
You can also venture out and explore the resort's trendy restaurants, unique shops, and lovely natural surroundings. Charming downtown Fernandina Beach is 15 minutes away with its trendy shopping and dinning options as well.
With this rental, guests enjoy access to both Fairway Oaks pools, beach, walking and biking trails, spa, shops, and many great dining options. Golf is available at many great courses in the area. Bike and golf cart rentals also available - please inquire for additional information. Please note that there is restricted access to the main hotel pool, fitness center, shuttle service, and Racquet Park to only club members and their guests. We will gladly answer any questions about activities and amenities.
Please be advised, this property is not a rental through Omni Amelia Island Plantation and does not give you access to "resort privileges or amenities." We are happy to suggest alternatives to any of Omni's restricted amenities. If you have any questions or concerns, we would be glad to discuss by phone or email.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your trip to this lovely Amelia Island condo.
• Master: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Twin bed (1)
• Swimming pool – Fairway Oaks communal pool (not heated)
• Beach access less than a mile within the plantation, easily accessible by car/ golf cart/bike/walking trail
• Ground level patio w/ access from main living area and master bedroom
• Golf course view
• Gas BBQ grill (propane provided)
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TVs in living room, master bedroom
• DVD player
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Hair dryer(s)
• Beach chairs
• Keyless entry
• All major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc)
• Garbage disposal
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware & utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided)
• Complimentary starter supplies
• No reserved parking with guest parking on a first come first served basis
• Entry pass provided at the Amelia Island Plantation security gate upon entrance
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets considered (size and breed restrictions) with additional pet fee and signed pet agreement
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Monthly||Min Nights|