You will be absolutely taken with the gorgeous, panoramic views! Guests can catch the sunrise over the Atlantic from the balcony facing the ocean, while the marshside balcony is a fantastic place to watch the sunset.
The main living area offers plenty of room to gather while soaking in all the sights. The spacious four bedrooms and four baths allow guests to spread out and rest deeply.
The oceanfront master suite treats guests to ocean views right from the King Bed. A little sitting area with a TV and couch, and a lounger perfect for reading, are also in the spacious master bedroom. The attached master bath has double vanities, a water closet for privacy, a large walk-in shower, and an expansive jacuzzi tub.
With natural light streaming in from the massive windows, the spacious and modern eat-in kitchen offers high-end stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The kitchen opens into the dining and living areas, providing a great layout for entertaining friends and family.
The attention to detail in this villa is absolutely amazing - from the unique, high-end finishes, to the gorgeous ocean views - you will be glad you chose this wonderful place to vacation!
The Dunes Club Villa complex also offers its residents a private heated pool and two private tennis courts. The beach is easily accessible across the boardwalk.
Enjoy the biking/walking trails on the resort, the great spa, shops, and restaurants, or many of the other activities. Or, venture to the charming Historic Downtown of Fernandina Beach (about a 15 minute drive north) and feast on the eclectic dining and varied shopping options.
Golf is available at many great courses in the area. Bike and golf cart rentals are also available - please inquire for additional information.
Please be advised, this property is not a rental through Omni Amelia Island Plantation and does not give you access to "resort privileges or amenities.” It’s important to note that there is restricted access to the main resort pool, fitness center, shuttle service, and Racquet Park to only club members and their guests. We will gladly answer any questions about area activities and our amenities.
**** HOA Restrictions on this complex PROHIBIT rentals for less than one month.****
**** WEEKLY RENTALS ARE NOT PERMITTED. ****
• Master: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed (1)
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed (1)
•Bedroom 4: Office with additional sleeper sofa
• Swimming pool – Communal Dunes Club heated pool
• Convenient beach access on ground level
• Four private balconies
• Beautiful ocean view
• Walking/biking trails
• Tennis courts for Dunes Club guests
• Communal grills provided in pool area
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TVs in living room and all bedrooms
• DVD players
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Free local and long distance telephone service
• Beach chairs
• All major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc.)
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware and utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided)
• Complimentary starter supplies
• Two reserved parking spaces in garage with other available spaces on a first-come, first-serve basis
• Entry pass provided at the Amelia Island Plantation security gate upon entrance
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets Not Allowed
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Monthly||Min Nights|