** UPDATED JUNE 26, 2019 **
The Beach Walker complex pool is still undergoing renovations and remains closed for the time being. The grilling area along with the boardwalk from the Beach Walker C & D buildings to the pool remain closed as well.
The latest update we have received estimates completion in late August. We eagerly await its re-opening and apologize for the impact the pool closure has on our guests. At this time, there is not an alternative pool available.
Guests will continue to use alternative beach access points at the north and sound ends of the building while renovations are completed.
Destination Amelia continues to offer discounted rates to anyone who chooses to stay at Beach Walker while pool access remains unavailable. Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be glad to help.
Located on a quiet end of the popular Beach Walker Villas, this 2 bed / 2 bath lower level unit offers lots of privacy with the convenience of the relaxing beach and large Beach Walker pool just a short walk away on the boardwalk. The pool is a two minute walk on the boardwalk and the beach is another couple of minutes.
This villa is well-stocked for your stay, including beach chairs and towels. Cable and wireless high speed internet also provided. Downtown Fernandina Beach is just a 15 minute drive, with its charming atmosphere and great shops and restaurants.
With this rental, guests enjoy access to the Beach Walker pool, beach, walking and biking trails, spa, shops, and many great dining options. Golf is available at many great local courses on the island. Bike and golf cart rentals also available - please inquire for additional information. Please note that there is restricted access to the main hotel pool, fitness center, shuttle service, and Racquet Park to only club members and their guests. We will gladly answer any questions about activities and amenities.
Please be advised, this property is not a rental through Omni Amelia Island Plantation and does not give you access to "resort privileges or amenities." We are happy to suggest alternatives to any of Omni's restricted amenities. If you have any questions or concerns, we would be glad to discuss by phone or email.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your trip to this lovely Amelia Island condo.
• Master: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Twin bed (1)
• Sleeper sofa (full size)
• Swimming pool – Beach Walker communal pool (not heated)
• Convenient beach access from the ground level (approximately 5 minute walk on the boardwalk)
• Private balcony from main living area and both bedrooms
• Natural views from the balcony and living room
• Walking/ biking trails
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TVs in living room and all bedrooms
• DVD player
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Keyless entry
• Free local and long distance telephone service
• All major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc)
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware & utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided)
• Complimentary starter supplies
• One reserved parking space (not covered) with other available spaces on a first come, first serve basis
• Entry pass provided at the Amelia Island Plantation security gate upon entrance
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets considered - breed and size restrictions; Additional pet fee required along with signed Pet Agreement
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Nights|