The unbeatably convenient location situates guests just steps away from beach access (simply stroll across the street), a quiet Beach Wood pool, and the Shops of Amelia Island Plantation Village, which is home to various boutiques and restaurants.
This condo provides ideal sleeping arrangements for a family or for a couples trip — king beds in two of the bedrooms and two twin beds in the third bedroom. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV and the Master Bedroom also has its own private balcony.
After soaking up sun on the beach, guests can cozy up in the living room with the comfortable seating and the mounted flat-screen TV with cable provided. High speed internet is also available along with free local and long distance calling.
For meal time, the dining area comfortably seats six and the kitchen is fully stocked with all utensils and cookware items you need for preparing meals. Beach chairs and beach towels are provided with this rental. Also a bonus, parking is available right next to the front door so you easily load and unload your luggage through the large, double entry doors.
Enjoy the biking/walking trails on the resort, great spa, shops, and restaurants, or many of the other activities. Or, venture to the charming Historic Downtown of Fernandina Beach (about a 15 minute drive north) and feast on the eclectic dining and varied shopping options.
Golf is available at many great courses in the area. Bike and golf cart rentals are also available - please inquire for additional information.
Please be advised, this property is not a rental through Omni Amelia Island Plantation and does not give you access to "resort privileges or amenities.” It’s important to note that there is restricted access to the main resort pool, fitness center, shuttle service, and Racquet Park to only club members and their guests. We will gladly answer any questions about area activities and our amenities.
• Master: King bed with private balcony
• Bedroom 2: Twin beds (2)
• Bedroom 3: King bed
• Private patio off main living and dining area
• Private balcony off the master bedroom
• Beach Wood communal pool
• Great shelling at nearby beaches, short walk to nearest beach access
• Walking/biking trails
• Golfing available at a number of great local courses
• Freshwater and saltwater fishing
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TVs in living room and all bedrooms
• DVD player
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Beach chairs
• Free local and long distance telephone service
• Keyless entry
• All major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc)
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware & utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided)
• Complimentary starter supplies
• Open parking lot provided to Beachwood guests with no reserved spaces
• Entry pass provided at the Amelia Island Plantation security gate upon entrance
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets Not Allowed
• Please be advised on steps in the unit; All bedrooms on second level
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Monthly||Min Nights|
“Wonderful property! Property was very clean and comfortable. It worked very well for us. We would definitely come back.” - Joanne E. (March 2019)
“Great location and perfect condo. Had everything we needed. Pool was in the backyard and beach was a short walk. Quiet area with great amenities.” - Kathryn G. (Sept. 2018)
“Comfortable property in a beautiful setting! I loved my stay in this property it has all the comforts of home in a 3-suite layout. It was perfect for couples, friends or family that want privacy, your own bathroom and shower but the ability to share common space. Lovely art and amenities with comfortable beds. So close to the beach I could wake up to the sound of waves. So relaxing!” - Debi S. (April 2018)
“Fantastic getaway! Had a wonderful weekend away with a few girlfriends. The property was spotlessly clean, beautifully furnished and decorated and in the most gorgeous area. It took us 3 minutes to walk to the beach. We took our bikes with us and cycled everywhere, but I saw that they have bike rentals available as well. We walked to a couple of great restaurants in the resort and also drove to downtown to shop and have some incredible meals. Will definitely be staying there again.” - Shevaun P. (October 2017)