Located north of Jacksonville on the untainted south end of Amelia Island, this stunning three-level oceanfront condo features an updated kitchen and bathrooms, beautifully furnishings, and panoramic views from the main living area and bedrooms.
The multi-level layout is ideal for families or friends vacationing together! The living room, dining area, and kitchen are all on one floor. One level up is the second and third bedrooms and their full bathrooms. On the top level is the master bedroom and attached full bath. This master suite boasts an incredible ocean view that’ll immediately brighten your day upon waking!
This villa is a convenient stroll away from the award-winning beaches of Amelia Island, the beautiful and spacious Beach Walker pool (just renovated!), gorgeous walking and biking trails, and a short bike or car ride from the wonderful shopping, dining and spa options on the resort. Or, make the easy drive into charming Fernandina Beach (about 15 minutes north) and enjoy that historic downtown area with many great shops and eclectic dining options.
Golf is available at many great courses on the island. Bike and golf cart rentals are also available - simply inquire for additional information.
Priced at a great rate, this villa truly is the perfect setting for a beach getaway and has been thoughtfully equipped and well-stocked to meet guests’ every need!
Please be advised, this property is not a rental through Omni Amelia Island Plantation and does not give you access to "resort privileges or amenities.” It’s important to note that there is restricted access to the main resort pool, fitness center, shuttle service, and Racquet Park to only club members and their guests. We will gladly answer any questions about area activities and our amenities.
• Master: King bed
• Bedroom 2: King bed
• Bedroom 3: Twin beds (2)
• Swimming pool – newly renovated Beach Walker communal pool (not heated)
• Convenient beach access on ground level
• Private balcony in second bedroom
• Private balcony from main living area, offering ocean views
• Walking/biking trails
• Grilling area on spacious deck near pool and beach access
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TVs in living room and all bedrooms
• DVD player
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Beach chairs
• Keyless entry
• All major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc)
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware & utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided) and Keurig
• Complimentary starter supplies
• Large dining table with seating for 6
• One reserved parking space in garage with other available spaces on a first-come, first-serve basis
• Entry pass provided at the Amelia Island Plantation security gate upon entrance
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets Not Allowed
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Nights|
ReviewsWrite a Review
“We enjoyed our visit to 1106 and Amelia Island! The property was clean, great location to the beach and shopping. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were nicely decorated. Kitchen was adequate for our needs, with a nice view of the ocean. We would stay again. Amelia Island is a lovely place to visit with lots to do!” - Lynn Ann C. (February 2019)
“Great condo with awesome views and amenities! My wife, daughter and I stayed here. The condo was very well kept and met all our needs for a great retreat from the hustle and bustle. The walk to the beach was fine and the pool area was very nice. We look forward to coming back again to Amelia Island and this condo will definitely be somewhere we'd like to stay at again. The property management was great, responsive and easy to work with!” - Michael U. (June 2017)