You need this! 2 bed/ 2 bath condo located in the Oceans of Amelia complex on Amelia Island.Your dining room balcony and living room look right at the ocean with floor to ceiling windows. Too hot for you? Watch the tide come in from the air-conditioned comfort of your recliner or the couch. With only 42 units in the building, the beach is rarely crowded and the sounds of the ocean are louder than the sounds of people on the beach! This condo is in a great location - beach access just steps away and two miles from downtown Fernandina Beach.
This condo is all one level with the main living area and dining area on the ocean side of the unit. Enjoy private balcony access from the dining area. The living room furniture has been recently updated and you'll enjoy great views from the large windows overlooking the dunes. The condo was recently redecorated with a fresh, light coastal theme and a touch of whimsy to keep you smiling. Two recliners ensure you get the relaxation you crave. It is the perfect place to put your feet up and enjoy your time away from it all! Bring your devices—there is upgraded internet, cable, and plenty of places to charge your phone or laptop.
Enjoy views from the kitchen and dining area as well. The dining area comfortably seats six and the kitchen is fully stocked with all utensils and cookware items you would need for preparing meals. The fully-equipped kitchen includes a coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, and microwave. If you prefer dining out, downtown Fernandina Beach is two miles away where you can enjoy many unique shopping and dining options.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and attached private bathroom. The second bedroom has twin beds and there is a second full size bathroom off the hallway. Fresh bed and bath linens are provided to our guests, along with beach towels. Washer/dryer are both provided in the unit for added convenience.
Beach chairs and beach towels are provided with this rental. Guests can enjoy access to the recently updated Oceans of Amelia complex pool located on the ground level. Beach access is also just steps away from the ground level. Golf is available at many nice local courses. Bike rentals also available - please inquire for additional information.
Amelia Island offers a wide variety of fun activities, including fishing, kayaking, biking, hiking, deep sea fishing, dinner cruises, and the historic Fort Clinch to explore. Of course, there is also a fantastic beach for finding shells and sharks teeth. It is only about 2 miles to “downtown” Fernandina Beach, which has a delightful main street lined with boutiques and galleries for wandering through. The island boasts a range of good restaurants at all price ranges. It is truly a wonderful place to spend a vacation, and it’s only about 35 minutes to the Jacksonville Airport.
Please note that parking is limited in this complex and this property only has one reserved spot. Larger vehicles will fit in the parking space, but are more difficult to maneuver in the parking area.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to helping plan your visit to Amelia Island!
• Master: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Twin beds (2)
• Swimming pool – Oceans of Amelia complex pool (not heated)
• Steps to beach access on ground level
• Private balcony
• Beautiful ocean view
• Great Shelling
• Communal charcoal grill provided near parking garage
Complimentary Home Stocking Items:
• Ready made beds with fresh linens
• All bath linens (bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths)
• Beach towels
• Laundry detergent
• Kitchen starter supplies: Hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, sponge, one roll of paper towels, and trash bags
• Bathroom starter supplies (for each bathroom): Bar soap, hand soap, and two rolls of toilet paper
• WiFi internet access
• Cable television
• TVs in living room and master bedroom
• DVD player
• Iron & ironing board
• Hair dryer(s)
• Beach chairs
• Keyless entry
• All major appliances (refrigerator, oven/stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, etc)
• Ice maker
• All dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Basic cookware & utensils
• Coffee mugs
• Standard coffee maker (filters provided)
• Complimentary starter supplies
• One reserved parking space in garage (please be advised of limited maneuverability with larger vehicles)
• Parking pass provided in the condo upon check-in
• No guest parking spots available at the building
• Smoking Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
• Pets Not Allowed (strictly enforced)
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Nights|